mercredi 6 juin 2012

Juin - Everyday is a winding road de Sheryl Crow

Pour le mois de juin, ça sera Sheryl Crow avec "Everyday is a winding road", so enjoy the show ! 

I hitched a ride with a vending machine repair man 
He says he's been down this road more than twice 
He was high on intellectualism 
I've never been there but the brochure looks nice 
Jump in, let's go Lay back, enjoy the show 
Everybody gets high, everybody gets low, 
These are the days when anything goes 

(Refrain) 
Everyday is a winding road 
I get a little bit closer 
Everyday is a faded sign 
I get a little bit closer to feeling fine 

He's got a daughter he calls Easter 
She was born on a Tuesday night 
I'm just wondering why I feel so all alone 
Why I'm a stranger in my own life 
Jump in, let's go 
Lay back, enjoy the show 
Everybody gets high, everybody gets low 
These are the days when anything goes 

(Refrain) 

I've been swimming in a sea of anarchy 
I've been living on coffee and nicotine 
I've been wondering if all the things I've seen 
Were ever real, were ever really happening 

(Refrain)

2 commentaires:

  1. j'aime bien ce que fait Sheryl Crow et je ne suis pas déçue par cette chanson .

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. @ Marie : moi aussi, j'ai un peu décroché sur ses derniers albums mais elle fait de la bonne musique. Et son CD Live at Central Park m'a permis de connaître d'autres chanteuses comme Sarah McLachlan et les Dixie Chicks.

    RépondreSupprimer